Great for your bottom line as well as the planet
In business, we know that the bottom line is crucial. That’s why we work with firms to make sure they get the best financial gains possible from their renewable installations.
With the right solar panels, a business can produce a large proportion of the electricity it needs for at least a quarter of a century, and with the savings made, and tariffs earned from the government, your system could pay for itself after just a few years. So in terms of capital investment, solar power is a no-brainer.
MIG Renewable Technologies work with owner-occupiers, landlords, tenants, property developers and landowners to develop solar panel systems with military precision, and also offer a service package to look after your investment for you in the years ahead.
- Generate your own electricity for at least 25 years
- Take advantage of a great investment opportunity
- Reduced carbon emissions and reduced fuel bills
- Protection from rising electricity bills
- Take advantage of the Feed in Tariff which provides an annual income
- The flexibility and versatility of solar panels means we can install them using ground mounts on all shapes and sizes of roofs, as well as on roofs that are not south-facing
- You will also receive payment for any electricity that you don’t use as it will be ‘fed’ into the National Grid for other people to consume.
The Feed-in Tariff (FiT) has made solar panel installations financially attractive and will provide households with an alternative source of income until 2035. Although these FIT rates have reduced since they were introduced in 2010, MIG’s high-quality, affordable solar panel PV systems still allow for a generous return on your investment.